1. Lilly's full name is Lady Lillian Margrete Alexandrina Elizabeth Woodward-Teal. Big names... ran in the family.
2. Her greatest desire and greatest weakness is the overpowering urge to feel loved and useful. One could argue she's willing to take 'useful' over 'loved' if that's all she can get.
3. While she initially ran from memories of her family, she paradoxically did so by losing herself in music, theatre and literature, which are the strongest reminders of her family.
4. She has a British accent that unintentionally takes on an Irish lilt when she sings many songs, on account of her cousins teaching them to her.
5. Lilly will fold completely in front of a dominant personality, whether in friendships or relationships.
6. But if you hurt or upset her friends or loved ones, all bets are off.
7. Lilly has a guilty fascination for classical gothic literature, because she loves anything expressed beautifully even if its dark and intense.